Solar Energy for Lean, Green Apartments, Affordable Housing and Multi-Family Housing
Solar energy is a smart financial choice for apartment building and affordable housing owners. Solar energy for multi-family housing can be used to provide electricity for tenants and common areas. Solar energy solutions for multi-family housing also can be used to heat water for the building and for heating a pool. The tax advantages for solar energy solutions utilized by multi-family housing owners make solar power a very attractive choice for return on investment.
Photovoltaics (Solar Electricity)
- Solar energy for multi-family housing reduces monthly operating expenses.
- Solar energy for multi-family housing offsets energy usage in common areas such as office building, meeting areas, walkways and recreation areas.
- Solar energy for multi-family housing aligns with green energy within the green community for positive public relations.
Solar Energy Hot Water Heating
- Multi-family solar energy hot water heating reduces monthly operating expenses.
- Multi-family solar energy hot water heating eligible for new State and Federal Rebates.
- $400M first-come, first-served rebates.
Solar Energy Pool Heating
- Solar energy pool heating housing extends swim season for renters.
- Solar energy pool heating reduces operating expenses and rents.
- Solar energy pool heating offers perceived value increase for renters.
Learn more about our Commercial Total Solar Energy Solution or call us at (805) 497-9808 to find out how easy solar energy can be when SES handles all the paperwork for you!